- All the Days on Market including previous days that a property was listed even if removed from the market
- Offering Price as the original offering price despite price reductions
- Property Style now has to be classified by architectural design such as Victorian, Colonial, Townhouse, etc
- Condition must now be determined by predefined categories
- Quality of Construction has to be rated into one of six predefined quality levels
New appraisal standards went to effect for most loans as of September 1st. Appraisers now have to take into account all the following factors:
Greg Bryan is a realtor and an attorney in San Francisco
For Blog information on unique properties and values click here on SF Values and Property Highlights.